BOOK TODAY!!!

To contact Jessica Cole Photography and book your session today, you can email at jessicacolephotography@gmail.com or visit http://www.jessicacolephotography.com/

I look forward to working with you and your family!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Yuba City Photographer | {Updates to the website!}

Make sure to check out the main flash site if you haven't already! I updated my splash page, all of my galleries, the details section...pretty much everything has had a mini make-over!

If you no longer see your family featured on my galleries, I do apologize. My work is evolving and growing and I want to keep my page as up to date as possible with my newer style and art.

On that note, if you would like to have a new & updated session done, please contact me soon! This summer is filling up fast! And, for returning clients ONLY, I am featuring a discount on an updated family session! This special will only be available from July 20-August 1 and will be heavily discounted to past clients who wish to update a family photo. Contact me for details!

I leave you with this photo of the "C Family" from Wednesday evening! So cute!

No comments: