BOOK TODAY!!!

To contact Jessica Cole Photography and book your session today, you can email at jessicacolephotography@gmail.com or visit http://www.jessicacolephotography.com/

I look forward to working with you and your family!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Yuba City Family Photographer | {Evan wtih his Mommy & Daddy}

I think its a tie between Evan from the "Mc" family and Mila from the "B" family as to who is photographed by me more often...I love seeing my clients grow up and its especially special when its your friend's baby. Evan is 6 months and now almost 7 months and we had a great time doing a little traveling family session tonight.

Enjoy this handsome boy! He is sooo sweet!







And, yes, my obsession with sun flares continues...to me, summer is sun flares, bare feet, tan lines and family!

No comments: