BOOK TODAY!!!

To contact Jessica Cole Photography and book your session today, you can email at jessicacolephotography@gmail.com or visit http://www.jessicacolephotography.com/

I look forward to working with you and your family!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Yuba City Photographer | {Save the date!}

Don't forget to save the date for Friday, August 21 and Saturday, August 22 for the Modern Mothers Art Exhibit and Event!

Together with Tranquil Moments Wellness Spa and Blessings by Design, I am hosting a Friday night launch event in which my art will be on display at the spa (located in Hillcrest Plaza). We will be doing live belly casting, live henna application, have jewelry sales, spa staff on hand, and Blessings by Design owners will be available for meet & greet...and of course, I will be there. I will have lots of photos to show you, my newborn book will be available- come see if your baby is featured!

SPECIAL PROMOS will be going on all evening. We will have appetizers & refreshments on Friday night and lots of networking with other local Modern Mothers.

Saturday's event is a Milk and Cookies Matinee showing of my art, meet & greets and more!

This is a free community event & we all hope to see you there! Stay tuned to my blog for more details!

No comments: