BOOK TODAY!!!

To contact Jessica Cole Photography and book your session today, you can email at jessicacolephotography@gmail.com or visit http://www.jessicacolephotography.com/

I look forward to working with you and your family!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Yuba City Children's Photographer | {Claire Marie}

I am sure that most of you remember this little angel, baby Claire Marie.




Her mommy & daddy bought the baby stages package and we recently did her 'tummy time' session. She is ADORABLE but I was sort of sad that she didn't look a ton like her newborn days...her hair is lighter and her face is thinner...she is growing up right in front of my eyes...and lens! I love getting to see my newborn babies grow up & I feel so lucky to have a front row seat!





There is no denying where she gets her good looks-- momma!


And we had to throw in this fun shot because we have to do it again when she's 1 and 2 and 3...and see how she grows!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Thanks, as always, for the awesome pictures Jessica! Wow, seeing her newborn stuff right next to her older stuff really shows how much she has changed!!