BOOK TODAY!!!

To contact Jessica Cole Photography and book your session today, you can email at jessicacolephotography@gmail.com or visit http://www.jessicacolephotography.com/

I look forward to working with you and your family!

Friday, February 27, 2009

Lets RELAY!

I am teaming up with the Yuba County Office of Education Realy for Life team this year and we will be raffling off a shoot with me! Its a 1 hour session and an 11x14 enlargement ($235 value)!!! Tickets are $10 each and all proceeds go to the American Cancer Society and all donations/raffle tickets are tax deductible.

I will be at the event (June 13-14 at Geweke Field) in the YCOE tent with samples of my work, selling tickets and walking with my girls and hubby. Come stop by this year and see me, meet my twins, go for a walk and see if your family is on display at the event.

There will be more ways to donate coming soon but for now...tickets are ON SALE! What a fun way to do something great!

No comments: