BOOK TODAY!!!

To contact Jessica Cole Photography and book your session today, you can email at jessicacolephotography@gmail.com or visit http://www.jessicacolephotography.com/

I look forward to working with you and your family!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Appointments

I am so grateful to be staying busy with clients...so busy in fact, that I am already booking into the 2nd week of March!!! Of course, I have a free day here and there, but if you are wanting to get on the calendar for spring photos then we better get you on the schedule soon.

Again, I cannot say "thanks" enough to my fantastic clientele that keeps me working steady, on my toes and lets me test out all my fun new ideas on them! In the coming months I will have some fun, new & fresh ideas coming out...so keep an eye on the blog for more details!

530.701.7188 or jessicacolephotography@gmail.com to book your appointment!

(Note: I always leave some give in my schedule for newborn and maternity clients as those photos are time sensitive)

No comments: