BOOK TODAY!!!

To contact Jessica Cole Photography and book your session today, you can email at jessicacolephotography@gmail.com or visit http://www.jessicacolephotography.com/

I look forward to working with you and your family!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

"Modern Mothers"

If you got your copy of Mid Valley Mama magazine today, you might have noticed some familiar faces...my photos of my clients are featured! Pick up a copy or contact me to see if you are one!

Also, check the summer calendar of events...I am hosting a Modern Mothers photographic art exhibit in junction with Tranquil Moments Wellness Spa and Blessings by Design. The launch party will be Friday, August 21st and we will also have a matinee showing on the 22nd.

Formal invitations with special promos will be mailed to clients who's work is featured at the event as well as information in my e-newsletter to all clients in the coming months. We are focusing this exhibit around maternity and newborn work, especially black and white photos. I will have special promotions going on at the event, special items for sale, special rates for sessions booked during the event. We will have vendors, hollistic health practitioners, massage therapists, estheticians, jewlery, photos, wine and food! Be sure to email me for details or if you'd like to be an e-newsletter member.

I would like to extend a huge thank you to all the girls at Tranquil Moments Spa for opening up their facility and hosting this new event. I would also like to thank Jen Jaeger-Traynham for the Mid-Valley Mama exposure. This is sure to be a fantastic summer event!

No comments: