BOOK TODAY!!!

To contact Jessica Cole Photography and book your session today, you can email at jessicacolephotography@gmail.com or visit http://www.jessicacolephotography.com/

I look forward to working with you and your family!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Maternity Models Needed

I am having a casting call for maternity models. The sessions will be to my taste with a goal of capturing the images I need to capture for a big project in the community. Of course, when time permits we will do all the shots that you want to capture as well and we can include family members, etc.

I need 3-5 pregnant women between now and mid July for maternity sessions. You must be between 32-37 weeks pregnant (if you are carrying twins between 24-28 weeks).

Check out my site to see my style of portraits and know that some elegant, yet tasteful, nudity might be involved as well as some outdoor 'nudity' (remote locations, obviously).

Contact me for details or to sign up. It will be so much fun!

No comments: