BOOK TODAY!!!

To contact Jessica Cole Photography and book your session today, you can email at jessicacolephotography@gmail.com or visit http://www.jessicacolephotography.com/

I look forward to working with you and your family!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Update for my clients

Hi everyone! I wanted to get an update to all my recent clients before the Easter weekend.

I am in the process of creating an album for a client, editing 3 newborn galleries, burning CD's as well as placing orders and prepping for 3 new sessions. However, I will not be in my office on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

ALL galleries will be published and passwords emailed out by Tuesday, April 14th. I am working as hard and as fast as I can to get everything up and perfect for you but the holiday weekend will be taking me away from work for a couple of days.

All emails will be responded to ASAP and calls answered and returned ASAP as well. I can still be reached via 530.701.7188 over the weekend. Pre-session consultations will be taking place tonight and tomorrow as well.

Thanks to everyone and I appreciate your understanding!
Jessica

No comments: