BOOK TODAY!!!

To contact Jessica Cole Photography and book your session today, you can email at jessicacolephotography@gmail.com or visit http://www.jessicacolephotography.com/

I look forward to working with you and your family!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

"The baby whisperer"

I had to laugh today when my newest client called me the 'baby whisperer'. I have been called the 'baby lady', the 'maternity girl' and the 'newborn person' but this is the first 'baby whisperer'. I love it!

This new little girl was due today, April 5th but was born 3 weeks early. Because of that, she was not quite 7 lbs when I did her photos and slept through EVERYTHING! I don't think I could have asked for a better newborn. She is gorgeous!

A total bonus for me is that her name is soooo stinkin' cute too- her name is Stevie! Stevie Lynn C. I just adore it-- I love 'boy' names on girls (as you may know, I have a girl named Parker).

I would love to show off all of these photos but I can't ruin mom's big surprise gallery. So, for now, enjoy baby Stevie!






No comments: