BOOK TODAY!!!

To contact Jessica Cole Photography and book your session today, you can email at jessicacolephotography@gmail.com or visit http://www.jessicacolephotography.com/

I look forward to working with you and your family!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Jamie's Maternity Session

This gorgeous couple is expecting their first little baby-- a girl! I was lucky enough to capture this magical time in their life (even after a mix-up on my part). Thankfully enough, this wonderful couple was patient with my error and we got right to work getting every single shot they asked for....and then some!

This mom-to-be is glowing all around and her body is in amazing shape-- not ONE SINGLE mark on it! What a beautiful growing family.

And, as we got to talking, a weird twist of irony came up...this mom-to-be styled my hair for my wedding! How neat is that?! It really is a small world.

Thanks again for everything J & C!







This is one of my favorite shots of the day...that red wall and their skin tone just worked perfectly together.

No comments: