BOOK TODAY!!!

To contact Jessica Cole Photography and book your session today, you can email at jessicacolephotography@gmail.com or visit http://www.jessicacolephotography.com/

I look forward to working with you and your family!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Yuba City Photographer | {Megan & her beautiful family}

Last night I had the privilege of photographing this gorgeous woman, Megan and her family. Megan is a girl I went to highschool with and is currently fighting her 3rd battle with cancer. She is so courageous and strong-- what an inspiration to us all!

She has 9 year old twins and a 9 week old new baby. Her and her husband are SO in love...you could just feel the love and support last night as we worked on capturing some family moments.

Enjoy your sneak peek "T" family! I hope to see you soon and capture the WHOLE family!









I have been dying to use this chair on a little baby for awhile now...he was the perfect choice:

1 comment:

Leah said...

What a beautiful Family!!!