BOOK TODAY!!!

To contact Jessica Cole Photography and book your session today, you can email at jessicacolephotography@gmail.com or visit http://www.jessicacolephotography.com/

I look forward to working with you and your family!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Yuba City Photographer, Marysville Photographer | {Best of Yuba-Sutter 2009}

A couple of weeks ago my friend informed me that her and her family, some of her friends and various other community members had voted for me in the Appeal Democrat's BEST OF Yuba-Sutter 2009 for Best Photographer. I was in SHOCK! I couldn't believe that I had fans whom I had never met, folks that enjoyed my work and were on my site and my blog that often and that people generally would use the term "best" to describe my business and my photos. I kept quiet about it because I didn't want to jinx myself or seem like I was fishing for votes, but I was so proud that I just had to let everyone know! HOW NEAT IS THIS?!

If you enjoyed working with me this year, love my work, are a fan, whatever...you can vote and nominate me as well.

Voting on this category closes tomorrow and you can vote online at this site:
http://specials.appealprojects.com/2009_best.html


It only takes a second. Make sure to read the rules before hand as it takes a certain number of categories to qualify your votes, 30 categories, I believe. "Best Photographer" is listed near the bottom under the "people" category.

Thanks a ton for everyone's support in the community!

No comments: