BOOK TODAY!!!

To contact Jessica Cole Photography and book your session today, you can email at jessicacolephotography@gmail.com or visit http://www.jessicacolephotography.com/

I look forward to working with you and your family!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

There is a new big brother in town!

Little "G" man welcomed his baby sister last week and I had the pleasure of being there for her birth. Today, I got to visit again for her newborn session. Big brother is being so good with his sister and the whole family is doing so well. They are glowing with happiness...and maybe some sleep deprivation. :)









And, yes, I am obviously on some kind of a black & white kick here lately! HA HA! I just love these babies in black and white. Don't you?

2 comments:

Karen Frank said...

Beautiful!! The first pictures I have seen of the new Princess Cousin!

Anonymous said...

Well I was lucky enough to see her the day she was born and several times since then! She is a beauty!

Aunt Nena