BOOK TODAY!!!

To contact Jessica Cole Photography and book your session today, you can email at jessicacolephotography@gmail.com or visit http://www.jessicacolephotography.com/

I look forward to working with you and your family!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My twin girls- Addisen & Parker

Tonight I took my girls out for a shoot- something I rarely get to do. I took my friend and her 3.5 month old son, Evan, as well to help me chase the girls. This set up is something I had been wanting to do for a few weeks now and I am so glad that my weeks of prep paid off.

Let me know what you think!

If you want to try this set up with your kids or family session, just let me know. It is sure to be popular for summer photos!









Handsome little Evan:

1 comment:

Nicole said...

These are great - and the headband looks adorable!!! I like the background.....very creative as usual Jessica!!