BOOK TODAY!!!

To contact Jessica Cole Photography and book your session today, you can email at jessicacolephotography@gmail.com or visit http://www.jessicacolephotography.com/

I look forward to working with you and your family!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Leslie's sneak peek!

First of all, I have to apologize to Leslie for delaying her sneak peek. I have had a sick twin at home- boo! :( Thanks to my FAB clients for their patience with me as we snuggle in with a sick baby here at the Cole household.

Leslie is a gorgeous mom of two boys and managed to have them both off to school and herself all made up for our shoot by 8:30 AM (while my girls were at home in PJ's and I was still chugging coffee). What a woman!!! I swear, she is glowing in her shots and it took very minor editing to get them totally perfect.

Enjoy your sneak peek Leslie!







Just look at her eyes!

No comments: