BOOK TODAY!!!

To contact Jessica Cole Photography and book your session today, you can email at jessicacolephotography@gmail.com or visit http://www.jessicacolephotography.com/

I look forward to working with you and your family!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mini-sessions 2008!

Yesterday I held my mini-sessions for holiday portraits. I have not even really started to sort through all the images completely yet but I had to share a few that stuck out right away for me.

For those that came yesterday, thank you for your patience with me at my first ever mini-session event. I had a great time meeting those that are new to me and seeing some of my regular clients as well. Your galleries will be up within the week and you will receive your passwords to check out your photos and Christmas card samples.
Thanks again & I had a blast!









A special thanks to this little guy's mom & dad for helping me at the end- they were my last session of the day. And, look how CUTE he is! They are one of my regular clients and friends...gotta love this one!


1 comment:

Blake Family said...

We love our photos and can't wait until this weekend to get more!